Apr 30 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages<1234>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jedi-Ruler  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 5:22:30 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Oh and another thing.. like I said many Times before, that retarded link you posted only gave me that warrior video, and that was it as i thought i was watch you...it only showed this retarded wall series bottom line, and I didnt say it was a second you lier, because what I said is posted in black and white.

As far as you in any video. Dont care, board's, don't hit back!

Master Jedi
autechre  
#22 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2020 7:55:26 AM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: Jedi-Ruler Go to Quoted Post
What you mean leave me alone..lol, you can spill all the crap you want, your the one that makes yourself look like a moron..I dont give a flying rats ass what you say, its just garbage to me..bring it on!

Your just dull headed....

I speak with a straight tooth, giving you the story everyone else already knows since ive been the jedi.
If you cant handle the truth , then go get therapy for it.

Because obviously you dont know jack shit whats going on in Colo..and you dont know jack about me because you wont listen.

Meanwhile I'll just do what I always do, dominate for the most part.

Master jedi

i don't care that you are all fucked up, you are also constantly lying. Yes, you have all of tthese problems but that doesn't mean you get to lie and lie more to argue that you aren't constantly lying. You aren't actually this fucked up. You know you are always lying.

autechre  
#23 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2020 8:09:56 AM(UTC)
autechre

Seriously... I refuse to support Mary Moore's tour...
The Devil Damn ranking system is a piece of shit, so why cant you just except that!

Not the jedi, dont you know that... im a standing rebel against it.. not wasting my time with it, never will... unless I know for a fact that you will crawl out from your hermit closet and let Colo know your going to worlds.
We'll you know, that way we can all pack up our barrels and meet you there at the arena.

If I wasn't at worlds last year, then you can blame your own ass on that..you sounded sketchy on showing up, so I considered on not wasting my time and money.. because my ONLY purpose and reasoning for going was you, and you alone ,nothing else.. No open, no expert events,,,,,,,,,,, JUST YOU!

everyone in this state knows the rebel In me, they've known it for 20 years

You just dont know who or what your bantering and dissing with, do you!

Hahahahahahaha

Lol, are you crying because you aren't ranked high enough? Everyone in your state knows you are a lying wussy.

Rofl, the ranking system. Either way you are a dumb cunt. If you are really not going because of that then you are a dumb cunt. If you are just lying and saying that because you are dumb enough to think that anyone else thinks that is a real thing and a valid reason for never going, you are a dumb cunt.

Your name should be cuntspam.

autechre  
#24 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2020 8:19:29 AM(UTC)
autechre

Also so you know the other side of the coin when it comes to the jedi.

You think what you say here or your over tone of words on these pages has any affect of Authority..
Its only a tiny drop in the bucket, in comparison as to what this forum once was like from 2003- 2010- 2013-.. From the looks of it maybe before you were born...just kidding there because I hope your older than 17.

Anyway... I was bantered and dissed way beyond anything you could ever dish out, and that is with 60+ to 72 players out of 95 Colo players dragging the jedi through every type of mud they could think of.. JUST TO TRY TO GET ME OFF MY GAME!

THROWING THE JABS ON A DAILY BASES. .. all because I single handedly took colo by STORM with a game style that rocked colorado's boat... the jedi freestyle!

have you ever thought about WHY , or noticed...that NOBODY else gets on here and tells me otherwise about what I preach about. HEHEHEHE. .HAHAHAHA....

IT'S BECAUSE ALL OF THEM ALREADY KNOW BETTER......

Their reading and shaking their head... Chris, if you only knew!

Heres another thing, as of last year and up to now, you have only delt with the jedi on a very very small scale. I am like something that is new shiny and bright to you. And I know im a mystery to you because im not like any other player that goes through the normal ways of ranking, I get it, trust me..what I tell you is the same things that they all of heard many times before...lol

There is not one player in this state that can hold a Candlestick against me on what I have been telling you here..otherwise they will know they will look like fool's

Master jediROTN teacher

PLUS. .why do you think I sign with the title teacher?

Think about it?

What does other side of the coin mean?

2003? i was wondering how long you have been cuntspamming.

Lol bantered.

Who bantered you way harder than me?

Did someone else make you threaten to call the FBI and lie to them to get them in trouble? Did you get gayer than that?

autechre  
#25 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2020 8:31:09 AM(UTC)
autechre

Here's another thing for some food for thought for you Chris..

If you think your wanting to battle on the table against the jedi, at some time in the future somewhere on the planet. And if you do, then dont you think you better get to know what and who your opponent is going to be before hand?
If so then you better open your ears open unlike you ever had on what ive always been telling you..

You asked, and so, you have been getting your answers, you may not like it, I dont care, after all being a teacher I know... everybody wants the truth, but no one want's to hear the truth... and that's YOU!

The official COLO Oracle
Master jedi ROTN teacher

What does food for thought mean?

You teach cuntspamming a lot and i don't think an actual jedi would lie like you have. An actual jedi would be a whole lot slicker than you. An actual jedi probably wouldn't threaten to call the fbi and lie to them to try and get someone in trouble. An actual jedi would probably play in open events if he or she was in the building. There have been little fucking kids get in open events at the biggest tournaments.

Yes cuntspam, little fucking kids. Yes, i know,you are going to call the fbi for saying that.

Call them and lie. Are you scared to call them and lie? I think you are scared. Call them and cry on the phone.

You believe in yourself and your cuntspam don't you?

Believe in yourself.

autechre  
#26 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2020 8:42:00 AM(UTC)
autechre

Oh and another thing.. like I said many Times before, that retarded link you posted only gave me that warrior video, and that was it as i thought i was watch you...it only showed this retarded wall series bottom line, and I didnt say it was a second you lier, because what I said is posted in black and white.

As far as you in any video. Dont care, board's, don't hit back!

Master Jedi

Boards don't hit back?

Do boards lie? Do boards cry and call the fbi and lie to the fbi? Does an actual jedi cry when someone tells them to stop lying and cuntspamming or are you the only cuntspamming jedi.

What is an oracle? I know about the oracle in the matrix and i don't think anyone in the matrix would cry and lie like you have.

Lol do you actually think an oracle would say that that was a tutorial on a warrior table? Do you think anyone in the matrix or even the mighty ducks would cry and lie like you have?

Cry and lie

Crylie the jedi.

Jedi crylie.

?t=313

Jedi-Ruler  
#27 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2020 8:43:05 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

You keep losing this session with the jedi point after point after point, second of all, your not allowing yourself to see clear minded.. you just jump to a conclusion and say this and that and this and that... (lie) why do you do that to yourself?
Is so unhealthy to think that.. but I laugh at you because of your arrogance and ignorance... your killing yourself...

Cute name's, you can almost start your own millennial language..but like I said, what you squawk about is nothing..lol
BTW fyi.. I never mentioned any FBI.. that's your own thinking.. thats how jacked up i get you....I mentioned a psychotherapist - psychoanalys, a profiler, I printed your posts and sent them to a woman I know..what she did from there is her own doing..
Personally I think your a menace to society, and peoples children.. your personality has red flags.

Are you melting down because I dont cuss at you?
Because I dont need to, to get my point across..

I've already established and its clear to see that you're envious of me, jealous Etc, just by your responses.
And for sure you dont know what truth is, it just flys over your head, I get it, your thick headed, you've been rejected, people don't like you, and you dont fit in... oops... but thats what happens when you allow yourself to become a mental case, I mean after all thats why you got kicked off another forum, because of your mouth ..

You see, just as foosball is concerned, action speaks louder than words.
Thats what I do, im about action of the game.. reaching top 5, top 3 in brackets.. playing in the finals and how often im in the money, who I own on the table for the most part, who gives me trouble, and who beats me...all this I write down..
I track the cash I make in every event I cash in. That is why I know where I stand within the circle of wolf's, because I'm a singular player for the most part, for no one influences my game..

This weekend I finished 2nd in the draw, only because there is no double dip against kingseat, once you take KS you win
3rd in singles, race to 7 in the losers side
Its all good to me.. I earned 110
100% in the cash this weekend, but of course go figure, I'm always in the money, 10 times out of 12... my name is always in the results..
the proof is in the pudding of the results are in black and white..on the other forum that is!

Everything I speak of there is proof, your just to dence to know where to look

Edited by user Monday, March 9, 2020 8:45:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#28 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2020 8:59:54 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

don't know why you post videos, I dont watch them, there relevant, has nothing to do with what is !

don't need anything to speak my mind, I do it myself.., dont need back up either...

Seriously, you never heard the phrase" boards, dont hit back"? .............Enter the Dragon
And you don't know that the term is, the other side of the coin means...lol

How about thinking outside the box?

First off, I dont admit to something that im not guilty of, thats weakness in its worse form, short of saying sorry all the time.
But really, if your wanting me to admit that im being dishonest, then that would be a lie..

Then I would be guilty of the very thing you accuse me of if I was to say im lying..so personally your Satan's child and you can go to hell

So since im an Oracle, this is my last post to you, im done with you..

I was always straight with you, now talk with yourself..

Jedi

Edited by user Monday, March 9, 2020 9:59:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#29 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2020 6:13:58 PM(UTC)
autechre

You keep losing this session with the jedi point after point after point, second of all, your not allowing yourself to see clear minded.. you just jump to a conclusion and say this and that and this and that... (lie) why do you do that to yourself?
Is so unhealthy to think that.. but I laugh at you because of your arrogance and ignorance... your killing yourself...

Cute name's, you can almost start your own millennial language..but like I said, what you squawk about is nothing..lol
BTW fyi.. I never mentioned any FBI.. that's your own thinking.. thats how jacked up i get you....I mentioned a psychotherapist - psychoanalys, a profiler, I printed your posts and sent them to a woman I know..what she did from there is her own doing..
Personally I think your a menace to society, and peoples children.. your personality has red flags.

Are you melting down because I dont cuss at you?
Because I dont need to, to get my point across..

I've already established and its clear to see that you're envious of me, jealous Etc, just by your responses.
And for sure you dont know what truth is, it just flys over your head, I get it, your thick headed, you've been rejected, people don't like you, and you dont fit in... oops... but thats what happens when you allow yourself to become a mental case, I mean after all thats why you got kicked off another forum, because of your mouth ..

You see, just as foosball is concerned, action speaks louder than words.
Thats what I do, im about action of the game.. reaching top 5, top 3 in brackets.. playing in the finals and how often im in the money, who I own on the table for the most part, who gives me trouble, and who beats me...all this I write down..
I track the cash I make in every event I cash in. That is why I know where I stand within the circle of wolf's, because I'm a singular player for the most part, for no one influences my game..

This weekend I finished 2nd in the draw, only because there is no double dip against kingseat, once you take KS you win
3rd in singles, race to 7 in the losers side
Its all good to me.. I earned 110
100% in the cash this weekend, but of course go figure, I'm always in the money, 10 times out of 12... my name is always in the results..
the proof is in the pudding of the results are in black and white..on the other forum that is!

Everything I speak of there is proof, your just to dence to know where to look

Your partner was one of the best players in the country. I would rather you cuss at me than lie. There isn't any proof of anything other than you went to whatever local tournament it was. Does pudding have proof in it? What exactly do you mean with the proof being in the pudding? I know other fags have said that but every fag is different. So, please explain.

You go to colorado state and you don't play in open events. Who even wants to play with you? Please don't lie. Can you answer any question without lying?

Lol, actions speak louder than words? You went to a bar tournament and came in 3rd in singles and 2nd in the draw so that means you get to lie and cry?

How many people were there? Did romero play singles?

autechre  
#30 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2020 6:25:02 PM(UTC)
autechre

don't know why you post videos, I dont watch them, there relevant, has nothing to do with what is !

don't need anything to speak my mind, I do it myself.., dont need back up either...

Seriously, you never heard the phrase" boards, dont hit back"? .............Enter the Dragon
And you don't know that the term is, the other side of the coin means...lol

How about thinking outside the box?

First off, I dont admit to something that im not guilty of, thats weakness in its worse form, short of saying sorry all the time.
But really, if your wanting me to admit that im being dishonest, then that would be a lie..

Then I would be guilty of the very thing you accuse me of if I was to say im lying..so personally your Satan's child and you can go to hell

So since im an Oracle, this is my last post to you, im done with you..

I was always straight with you, now talk with yourself..

Jedi

Nobody asked you for your opinion about anything. Maybe my memory is bad but it seems like you kept saying you were a pro master and you are a god at freestyling so i asked you if you could do something and you waited a week and said you were gay and that you could do what was in a warrior table wall pass tutorial.

YOu said you could do that in the 70s.

I told you to admit you were gay and lied and you said that the proof was in the pudding and play you for 10 grand at worlds.

Instead of being an honorable homo, you cried and made a challenge/lie in an attempt to pivot. Everyone including yourself knew you were crying and lying.

Just admit you are gay and you lie all of the time and i will stop.
Jedi-Ruler  
#31 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 2:55:39 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Thx for the invite Shell, Had fun at the session at your shop lastnite...smoked way to much bud tho

Btw to my students. .. my PM box is full, need to clear it out before the next training session..
Ill post out a few pages on defense to give some of you some food for thought for some of you to think about in your game.

Thx all for keeping a jedi code of silence...

Master jedi

Jedi-Ruler  
#32 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 11:58:16 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Note to those viewing that it concerns.. looks like the jedi will be packing to the south metro if this job offer stands

It would be good to see different scenery for a change, be closer to our new arena, and hit Shells shop for sessions every week or so, or anywhere else for that matter.

May the force be with the Master jedi
Jedi-Ruler  
#33 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 7:00:28 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Note to colo player base...all is good in colo.

Our player base is stronger than it has ever been, in the numbers also, we are establishing new players all the time, but the rookies and amateurs of the past, are producing expert abilities, players that I once abused on the table, are now battling a tougher meaner game against me.

Many players are what I call, " breaking out of the ice box", ( egg shell) at this point of time in their game...Mike Salazar, Kidd,
Rob Trout, Jeremiah, etc, just to throw a few names out there.
But the main thing is the caliber of the player base has gone to the next level and plateau..every weekend has the best players in the world, and that goes for every rank.. with the exception for sure the worst playing beginners in the galaxy.

And our youth player base has increased immensely over this last 6 months.

Our regular weekend player base is between 30 to 40 players, and some of you have seen 50-60 of our players in the room.
No other state has thos numbers that I know of... after all, in 2014 we were 95 players strong, even with the loss of a few of us as a colo family throughout some years, we are now over a hundred and into the teen digits in our total of players in this state.
Plus we are still the Mecca player base in the world, we just take more titles in general, also where on every weekend you face world champions, state champions, touring players from all over the country, like I own Tom Jenkins on the table..he has his work cut out for him here, whenever he shows up..
Lately ive sent home
Joe Rhodes
Tom J
A player Mike ?
A player Rick ?
Dont know the last names, but all are touring pros, and a MASTER...

Yes!
All is good in colo.........

Colo Oracle
Master jedi ROTN teacher

Jedi-Ruler  
#34 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 3:16:37 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

The tell of the tape......

These out of state players that has dropped in as of the last few months, definitely have been licking their wounds going back home..
Every player except Joe Rhodes, went through a verbal meltdown with themselves during my matches..lol
Only I the jedi can do that to players...make then whine and cry about my freestyle..

Ray in the corner by the bracket table cracking up, as they walk over to him bitching, he says, " you just had a dose of the Jedi"

I just may need to have a new term for that...Touring Bitches... they cant stand getting hammered by a non touring player, that can score 3 points faster than they can score one...hehehehe.

But the thing is, it shows how broken the ranking is.. or if anything else, it shows where the standard Plateau is for the tour base. .. with the exception of Tony, Ryan, Robbie, and many many others, they do not fall in the standard Norm of players.

Just as myself, I'm unique in my game structure compared to other players, and for players that don't know me I am a surprise Factor, for I don't use much series and I'm not a rollover shooter..and virtually every shot point I make is different 95 % of the time during every game I play...that alone is tough for any player if you don't know what is coming at you..

My little point here is... well there's many points, but my main objective was, tour players in general have lost their Spark, especially if I'm handing their ass, I mean after all, aren't touring playrs supposed to be a higher caliber player, rather than some self made master of the north named jedi...

I mean which is it, are tour players in general better than me, or am I better than them in general caliber...
Oh the mother million dollar question?

Master jedi ROTN teacher
autechre  
#35 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 12:53:08 AM(UTC)
autechre

The tell of the tape......

These out of state players that has dropped in as of the last few months, definitely have been licking their wounds going back home..
Every player except Joe Rhodes, went through a verbal meltdown with themselves during my matches..lol
Only I the jedi can do that to players...make then whine and cry about my freestyle..

Ray in the corner by the bracket table cracking up, as they walk over to him bitching, he says, " you just had a dose of the Jedi"

I just may need to have a new term for that...Touring Bitches... they cant stand getting hammered by a non touring player, that can score 3 points faster than they can score one...hehehehe.

But the thing is, it shows how broken the ranking is.. or if anything else, it shows where the standard Plateau is for the tour base. .. with the exception of Tony, Ryan, Robbie, and many many others, they do not fall in the standard Norm of players.

Just as myself, I'm unique in my game structure compared to other players, and for players that don't know me I am a surprise Factor, for I don't use much series and I'm not a rollover shooter..and virtually every shot point I make is different 95 % of the time during every game I play...that alone is tough for any player if you don't know what is coming at you..

My little point here is... well there's many points, but my main objective was, tour players in general have lost their Spark, especially if I'm handing their ass, I mean after all, aren't touring playrs supposed to be a higher caliber player, rather than some self made master of the north named jedi...

I mean which is it, are tour players in general better than me, or am I better than them in general caliber...
Oh the mother million dollar question?

Master jedi ROTN teacher

you cheat, i just went to the five bar of doom facebook page, and you cheat. You are constantly banging. i watched like 2 minutes.

Jedi-Ruler  
#36 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 2:24:59 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Note to the Metro Bitches...

Wont be heading south this weekend, due to the rain and snow coming... besides our Colorado State title jackets aren't in yet
( Ray Gun and the Master jedi ) that is.. the rumour is our jackets were not added to the order, like someone intentionally forgot, the first time ever...to funny.. go figure, because its a Master jedi title jacket, , no oh wait, its a David Miller title jacket.

Because someone else thinks putting a real name on a jacket is more professional..than having a nick name on a jacket is a con..

At this point, if thats how someone dictates someone else's foosball career, by forcing a name on a title jacket, and not what a player wants on their own jacket
Then at this stage of the game, im done competing at colo state...

First of all, I didnt win that title as David M on the table.
I won that title with a Ray Gun and as the Master jedi on those tables.
I resent even having my name registered at tornado as of late
In fact, just going to train for France,( that is if this virus doesn't kill us all off by then) after that win or lose, lay down the game!

There are way to many flaws in the game for my comfort. .. besides im finding more enjoyment out of MMA as of the last few years... get to spar and smash into flesh as of late, I get to release alot of built up fury that i cant release on the table, but i get to hammer on want a be fighters..

So fun

Thx grandma for paying for the Muay Thai lessons for 11 years, its paid off, still kicking at 61...I should have given up the game 49 years ago, and stuck with breaking flesh and bones, known as ( LTD) during those days.

Little toy Dragon

Foos sucks balls

Edited by user Friday, March 13, 2020 10:12:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#37 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 4:31:11 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Note to colo......

If I was a tour player at the start of my career in the last 20 years the way the Ranking System is as of now.. I'd be rated a Rookie from the start..........and even though I hammered a damaging blow in the colo player base for two decades, single handedly I may add, id still be rated a rookie out of hatred for the jedi, but mainly by a flawed ranking of the system of course.

Could Colo possibly imagine, the jedi ROTN as i have already did, smashing players to the point of actual tears, and making them swear at them selfs , and Waging War on the forums under the ranking of a Rookie. ..lol

that would needless to say, would make the Mecca of the sport look a lot ridiculously weak, if a rookie named jedi shook down a whole state for the last 20 years,

And then someone could say, "oh jedi, your rank would jump up from Rookie to another rank by now"!

Oh really, then why hasn't my rank as an expert for the last 35 years moved up, since Tom Speer first ranked me an Expert right out of the gate... really good game for a non tournament player", he would always say..
35 years later give or take a year, after 49 years total on the table..

Really good game for a non world touring player, known as, The little hands that shook up The Colo Mecca of the game.

Its a good thing im a self made Master, because anything less makes this Mecca of the game look ridiculously weak..

Thats half the reason I wasn't in Expert Doubles this yesr, along with another reason, I basically hate that rank in this day in age. And to think it used to mean semi- pro way back when, which was even more retarded to say the least..

And What the F is pro supposed to mean as a rank, ive been a pro-fessional competing in this game SINCE ive been playing and TAKING HOME CASH since my name has been jedi...
Well. .. the rank of expert ive worn it out!
The rank of pro is not a rank, its about earning money!
So out of years of actively being on a table, writting an extensive book on the game, winning and competing against the best players in the world, that is what makes me by default, A MASTER!

But If i remember right Tom said to me way back then, although it could have been Doug Norbie

"The older the active player,, the higher the action of the caliber"

Maybe continued?

Edited by user Friday, March 13, 2020 4:41:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#38 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 11:05:46 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Who is fucking you on your jacket?

Did Senior Doubles include jackets for the winners?

If you do get a David Miller jacket I am sure you can have it converted to a Master Jedi jacket pretty easy.
autechre  
#39 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 11:34:07 AM(UTC)
autechre

Note to colo......

If I was a tour player at the start of my career in the last 20 years the way the Ranking System is as of now.. I'd be rated a Rookie from the start..........and even though I hammered a damaging blow in the colo player base for two decades, single handedly I may add, id still be rated a rookie out of hatred for the jedi, but mainly by a flawed ranking of the system of course.

Could Colo possibly imagine, the jedi ROTN as i have already did, smashing players to the point of actual tears, and making them swear at them selfs , and Waging War on the forums under the ranking of a Rookie. ..lol

that would needless to say, would make the Mecca of the sport look a lot ridiculously weak, if a rookie named jedi shook down a whole state for the last 20 years,

And then someone could say, "oh jedi, your rank would jump up from Rookie to another rank by now"!

Oh really, then why hasn't my rank as an expert for the last 35 years moved up, since Tom Speer first ranked me an Expert right out of the gate... really good game for a non tournament player", he would always say..
35 years later give or take a year, after 49 years total on the table..

Really good game for a non world touring player, known as, The little hands that shook up The Colo Mecca of the game.

Its a good thing im a self made Master, because anything less makes this Mecca of the game look ridiculously weak..

Thats half the reason I wasn't in Expert Doubles this yesr, along with another reason, I basically hate that rank in this day in age. And to think it used to mean semi- pro way back when, which was even more retarded to say the least..

And What the F is pro supposed to mean as a rank, ive been a pro-fessional competing in this game SINCE ive been playing and TAKING HOME CASH since my name has been jedi...
Well. .. the rank of expert ive worn it out!
The rank of pro is not a rank, its about earning money!
So out of years of actively being on a table, writting an extensive book on the game, winning and competing against the best players in the world, that is what makes me by default, A MASTER!

But If i remember right Tom said to me way back then, although it could have been Doug Norbie

"The older the active player,, the higher the action of the caliber"

Maybe continued?

Are you saying you should be ranked a pro or master on tour? Or just in colorado and at colorado state?

You don't compete against the best players in the world.

Jedi-Ruler  
#40 Posted : Friday, March 13, 2020 10:06:01 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Yeah Sweater.. Senior Doubles paided out the whole 9 yards, short of the trip...Ray mentioned the scoop on the jackets, total disapointment.
The waiting is not the issue for me.. the name and the fact the order was not on the order..

And of course ill be changing it to Master jediR.O.T.N.

After all Sweater as you know, we smashed every top player in Colo that entered that was 50+
not to mention every master lost to us.

Garrett scherkenbach.CHOF... one of the top best goalies in the world, he didnt win it this year. ..hehehe
Cheez.CHOF. Lead official, International World professional
Etc etc just to name two out of many, plus many tour title holders from everywhere around the world.
There were players ive never seen before.

Plus im totally stoked that the last two sets in the finals was recorded..
also that recording is under lock down that I know of? But not really sure...

It was crazy how we double dipped that last team, the goalie got hit by tomahawks, the serpent, and my new specialty the Whirlwind...he just couldn't contend with my freestyle shooting, he never knew what was coming, Then they switched and that didn't help them either, if I remember right, I scored a Euro middle and he went back to forward..lol

All and all it was a MASTER win for us, after all we came from out of the losers after losing first round..

Its a good thing I was late for open singles, because I wouldn't have had the second wind strength to finishing senior doubles.

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Friday, March 13, 2020 10:46:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

9 Pages<1234>»