Apr 20 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 6:25:56 PM(UTC)

I guess I better show up more often now, since the new location is only 2 miles from my house. I will let Ray fill you in on the details.
Jedi-Ruler  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 1:52:11 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

This is what is golden cool about being an Oracle, you get to know these things before hand..
Just posted a vision a day ago.. and boom

Its what I do!

COLO ORACLE
jedi
Old Sweater  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 3:35:04 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Originally Posted by: Jedi-Ruler Go to Quoted Post
This is what is golden cool about being an Oracle, you get to know these things before hand..
Just posted a vision a day ago.. and boom

Its what I do!

COLO ORACLE
jedi

Was your vision a mirage?
Jedi-Ruler  
#4 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2020 2:42:31 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

We'll, it was In a hazy view

Its written in the thread 2020 a year of clear vision/ a year of hindsight...

Whats written is ALL I got out of what I do in the prophecy department

We will be acknowledged in what we do in our sport once again since America's era.

But visions never show me where things are at, basically signs of things to look for that unfold In time, in relation to the subject at hand, or what appears to be the subject?

Its a matter of learning to read certain dreams I have, along with the time and era it is now, but for sure its a GIFT and a Curse.

Sometimes I cheat the power, ( I can do that you know) just love it.... I dont say nothing about things, then I see it unfold, then I know when the next sign comes give or take a few months, then look for the actual vision to Bloom..
Ive done that MANY many times just to learn how to read what is given to me..
Really I can't explain it clearly, it's even tougher for me to understand.
I just take it for what it is and I don't push it,

Sometimes my visions are in my writings too, and I have to go back and see what I wrote.. for the last 7 years since my fire injury, ive kept all my writings, and almost half is written on this forum pages and threads

Some have taken some years to fullfill, but the easy ones unfold within months, sometimes it takes a year,.. besides im still new at it, been only preaching prophecy since the pitchers and trail head days, and my first one was during the study hall era some days after when I was 86ed on friday the 13th in October for being cheated out of a win that night..

Oh the BANTER and Diss that started it all....lol

Look at me, going on and on about it...

Colo Oracle
Jedi

Edited by user Thursday, March 5, 2020 2:52:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#5 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2020 3:25:54 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I would have to admit here. The most confusing vision I had was about the letters TSK... at first it meant " THE SCENE KILLERS", me not knowing at the time about that, because my visions meant TSK was a catalyst for a change of Colorado State..
I couldn't get how a scene killer location was going to be the big boom change for our Colo player base..

And then it happened, it was posted on the second forum that TSK meant " Tommy Sherry and Kids, and then I understood what I saw in my visions about our new Colo state championships..

Ive been following that lead of prophecy since 2010- 2013 - 2019 to now 2020

Colo Oracle

Edited by user Thursday, March 5, 2020 3:34:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#6 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2020 4:03:15 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

This is why im always glorifying the CIVIL WAR events...because TSK was the creator of it, because of the bantering and dissing war between the jedi of the north, and the metro south on the Colo forum..

So thus was born the great Colo CIVIL WAR as we know it today..

BTW.. south, one victory win 2014
Jedi North, two wins straight 2012-2013
Plus a 8 month points race 2014 ( The great Colo state race) jedi single lapped second place... DOMINATION BABY!

August and September
8 weeks straight with a double sweep each weekend..bada bing bada boom

Fooser X. said, damn jedi what the f***.... lol

If it was 10 a head like it is now, I would have made around 4 grand those 8 weeks straight, not to mention the many other weeks I took home the gold..

Now days im training for a world cup...

Master jedi
Jedi-Ruler  
#7 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2020 4:29:59 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Im still trying to absorb and soak that around my head.. Ray and I are destined for France...

And I started to think about that it was a win that was in prophecy for quite some time now, and I wasn't really aware at the time,, but Ray and I are both burn victims.. as in my prophecy of the Phoenix...

where do you see mirages?

A place where its hot and where the Phoenix Rises From the Ashes

Answer.. the Southern Sands of the Metro South...

I write about that a lot in my Story of Rhyme and Reason. And the story is rich in prophecies.

Jedi
Old Sweater  
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2020 12:17:20 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Jedi-Ruler  
#9 Posted : Friday, March 6, 2020 2:27:49 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Now I get and understand what I was visually seeing...

A dream after Colo state Wed 13th!

Im on a black and white horse like a zebra traveling the Metro southern desert sands, the sun 12 clock high making heat waves above the south Horizon looking from the North.
I saw a gray stone castle with many white tower's in the middle of a red lake.
I am riding the zebra looking horse there, but it never gets any closer into view, it stays the same distance away, but always looks the same as the sun travels west across a non cloudy sky.

Then quickly the orange ball of the sun sits over the west purple mountains, and that same gray stone castle with many towers in the middle of that same red glowing lake is still there, but now its night for there are star's, the castle is lit up like a dome , but no moon in the night sky

But in that great distance from the castle I can hear many voices speaking about the game.

Well thats about it, lets see what unfolds ....?

Colo Oracle
Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Friday, March 6, 2020 3:23:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, March 10, 2020 2:32:23 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I thought Ray was going to post results here?

Kudos to Mark M for a double sweep over our grand opening weekend... time for the jedi to make a new head hunting list for the year.. starting with Mark Magical ...lol

Im in this rut, I can draw a rookie and amateurs and win, but I draw a expert, or a pro I lose...
In my book I believe that players that reach a high rank GET LAZY, they dont try as hard as they did when they were paying money in big events to reach the rank they are. Its like, is a player going to try harder for 25 bucks, or 50 bucks?

Thats why I preached on this forum many years ago about bumping up entry from 5, to 10 a head... and the result now is BETTER winnings all the way around. ..and as I mentioned way back then, players are geting better because of the bump up in entry,

Plus what ive noticed for the majority since ive been playing alot of doubles, players that Ive played with as a team that are rated pros, masters, have this ego about forward hogging, sticking me in the pits all night.. rather than playing open minded and switching when its needed to just win, rather than acting as the glory forward.. some players just don't like to give up the forward position,

This is one of many reasons why I became a grand singles player.. I play the same, whether it's 25, 50, 100, or 5 bucks.

My caliber never changes

Jedi
Jedi-Ruler  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 11, 2020 9:57:51 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Say BB, just so you know... just in case you read this.

Remember what you wrote in my book?

It went something along the lines of, /Big Baller is going to beat my ass in march 2020
Know it!

Oh wait thats a quote, let me repeat that" BIG BALLER IS GOING TO BEAT MY ASS IN MARCH 2020
KNOW IT"!

So BB, what happened?, can you elaborate on that please?
If not, well it looked like to me where the jedi was standing, that you lost.

Oh wait NOW that I think about it, we put you out..oops...I guess you shouldn't have written in my book, especially talking shit
on page 86...ouch...hehehehehe, when are you ever going to learn, with the jedi you cant get away with things like that..

Its a good thing you didn't say, " if Miller beats me, then ill eat those very words on that paper.. double ouch!

Colo Oracle
Master jediROTN teacher

Edited by user Wednesday, March 11, 2020 9:59:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified