Apr 19 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Old Sweater  
#41 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2019 11:03:32 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Plagiarism is not a victimless crime!
Jedi-Ruler  
#42 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:09:36 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

The whole secret thing about the ROTN tourney, was that no any other player had no idea that cam called me and asked me about all the ins and outs of what he wanted to start using my title name..

If there was ever a contract signed for the whole event, he would have been in breach of contract, because it was a points race, and not a qualifing event..
Not to mention another week was added, to see if anyone could catch up to me, so lame. Because I clinched the race in the 9 th week...lol

Jedi RULER OF THE NORTH... ALWAYS!

Edited by user Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:10:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:24:35 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I say always, because if there were ever any tournament race events in the north again, I would take every single last one of them, because its my destiny to do so always in the north.

Bottom line in the bedrock, wraps off hands down!

Master jedi

Oh.. I self proclaim as a master because I am by default, and because no one else has the TITs or Balls to admit it!
With the exception of some players that just accept it as it is ..

Edited by user Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:26:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#44 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 6:21:25 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Originally Posted by: Jedi-Ruler Go to Quoted Post
The whole secret thing about the ROTN tourney, was that no any other player had no idea that cam called me and asked me about all the ins and outs of what he wanted to start using my title name..

If there was ever a contract signed for the whole event, he would have been in breach of contract, because it was a points race, and not a qualifing event..
Not to mention another week was added, to see if anyone could catch up to me, so lame. Because I clinched the race in the 9 th week...lol

Jedi RULER OF THE NORTH... ALWAYS!

So at the start of the plagiaristic ROTN Tourney all the players were told it was a point race?
Since The Jedi was so dominant it turned into a political qualifier? Total BullShit!

Jedi-Ruler  
#45 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 10:09:36 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I don't understand how anyone could have thought otherwise. Im sure players knew it was a race.
I knew because my title name was about the whole event.

The thing is no one expected I was going to clean house and dominate the way I did.
Those running the event panicked, Cameron and his player buddies on week 9
So yeah, they changed the ending criteria of the race, and made it a qualifing event, so lame!

TSK at Americas in 2014... 8 month race. Then it became a draw out of the hat of the top 8 or 10 players? Dont remember how many in hat.???? The one player that got the package for state was Dave C out of the hat..
I don't even know if my tickets were even in the hat, because I had over 50 or 60 tickets.
Anyway I was so far in the lead in that race, that in the end I single lapped the second position player in points.
And if I knew it was a hat thing, I wouldn't have tried so hard to get first in points ....naaa I had a point to prove

But the only legitimate race ive been in was Ray Gun promotions
My title from that event marks a mile stone of complete domination of the metro, making it 3 races ive dominated in since the ROTN event.

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Wednesday, March 25, 2020 12:45:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#46 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 10:24:26 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Really I had the event won on the 7th week, but it was close by a couple of players that could have caught up and take a small lead, but it never happened because I won the 8th and 9th week too, and that crunched everyone's hope.

That was the night I broke their event and shook up the grounds of the north Like An Earthquake!

MASTER jedi ROTN teacher
Jedi-Ruler  
#47 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 11:13:37 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

To damn friggin funny...on the legitimate weeks left, I was so far in the lead , that I didnt have to show up to compete, but I did anyway just to play, and during the last added week I lost to Rose for second in that singles event...for that was his only singles win for all those weeks before hand.
And then they called him the ROTN..hahahahaha.. some still do, like Jerry F...#@! Todd

I remember looking at his total points In Cams book, for he stood in 4th position in the end.
The pimp was either 2nd or 3rd in points in the end of the event, and I have always felt he should have had gotten recognition for that..
The whole event was a sham for my title name, so once they realized my points were beyond everyones reach, of course the last thing to do is to Finagle a different ending...

I still took the race in points by a mountain slide, and that is what the race was supposed to be about anyway, so I stuck to that criteria, even though they change it to a qualifying event, to give second chances for the rest!
Because domination is about consistency in winning, not by winning just a couple of tournaments out of 11 weeks or so.

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:31:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#48 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 11:47:57 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I tell you all reading these pages, here is an obvious news flash!!!!!

Because of my style on the table, even during those days, as it is now.
Players hated and still resent to this day the fact that I still win the same way as I did then.
All because the jedi freestyle dominates the cookie cutter tour style in point races.
All in the name of "the Ruler of the North"

One will hear more of a victory cry coming out of players beating the jedi in a match, than any other player they beat.
They act like they won the lottery or something when it comes to me..lol

Master jedi ROTN teacher
Jedi-Ruler  
#49 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2020 12:52:39 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Also...in my professional personal opinion, if there was ever another player that has a freestyle dominating quality to him, then I would have to give to Keven Romero of all players ive ever seen..short of Kane
Playing him was like playing myself way back when, but with a rollover added.

That kid is going to tear down colo...lol
when I first played him he took me by total surprise, my heart dropped a few beats, and adrenaline hit me so hard I almost passed out over the table. my blood sugar was low anyway, but the adrenaline kicked my ass and I couldn't focus. and I lost kingseat to him.. the thing I realized was, I couldn't keep up with him in transition, and I still have issues keeping up with him, he is surly damn fast.
But what impresses me, is he has freestyle qualities, and the eye of the tiger!

Kane has the eye of the tiger, but not as much freestyle qualities as Keven.
Keven has more options and is more versatile than Kane, but I have ten x more than both put together..

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Tuesday, March 24, 2020 12:57:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#50 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2020 1:06:54 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

One will hear more of a victory cry coming out of players beating the jedi in a match, than any other player they beat.
They act like they won the lottery or something when it comes to me..lol

————————————

I’ve noticed that! LoL!! How many of those chest thumpers won a title at the last Colorado State in an event with pros and pro masters in it?
Jedi-Ruler  
#51 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2020 1:23:48 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

To damn friggin funny...on the legitimate weeks left, I was so far in the lead , that I didnt have to show up to compete, but I did anyway just to play, and during the last added week I lost to Rose for second in that singles event...for that was his only singles win for all those weeks before hand.
And then they call him the ROTN..hahahahaha

I remember looking at his total points In Cams book, for he stood in 4th position in the end.
The pimp was either 2nd or 3rd in points in the end of the event, and I have always felt he should have had gotten recognition for that..
The whole event was a sham for my title name, so once they realized my points were beyond everyones reach, of course the last thing to do is to Finagle a different ending...

I still took the race in points by a mountain slide, and that is what the race was supposed to be about anyway, so I stuck to that criteria, even though they change it to a qualifying event, to give second chances for the rest!
Because domination is about consistency in winning, not by winning just a couple of tournaments out of 11 weeks or so.

Master jedi ROTN teacher

So since the event was a breach of my title, and since Ruler means domination, and since that is exactly what I did in that event was dominate, I took it back by default by breach of my given title of domination of the north.

You cant steal years and years of a domination title, by winning a few weeks out of many!

Players cant just beat Tony's game once or twice, and clam they dominate him.... friggin seriously!

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Tuesday, March 24, 2020 1:30:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#52 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2020 1:35:25 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

To answer that question. ..0

Master jedi ROTN teacher
Jedi-Ruler  
#53 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2020 5:46:41 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

If anyone was to really think about these next statements im going to preach here.

It only makes sense that a REASON why im so in tuned and integrated into winning point races, is because that was the format of my roots in the game when I became rated as an expert for the first time. That rating was over a duration of many weeks, just like in point racing.

So do I dominate Point racing events by chance, or by Design?
Or is it roots alone, or because im a freestylest on the table?

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Tuesday, March 24, 2020 5:52:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#54 Posted : Tuesday, March 24, 2020 6:59:10 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Now on one of these threads I posted a title list of my major wins, not a part of the standard weekly events, like domination of a location...I know that sounded confusing there.

Meaning, I dominated pitcher's in FortCollins for its duration twice, but no title, but that same location had the ruler of the north series that was an event (with a conspiracy to snake a title added to the Scheme of things) with a purpose..

My Colo wins.. and close calls

ROTN point race series
Colo state/Senior doubles 08
Fireball event/ expert singles 2010
Civil war/ expert singles 2012
Civil war
/ expert singles
/ DYP
/ 4on4/ 2013
Open singles 3rd place at Americas, not sure what year till I look ar trophy
Warrior Rocky mountain event/ 2nd open singles 2013 ?
Civil war 2014 / expert singles 3rd
The great colo race 2014
World cup warm up/ open singles 2015 at BCs
Worlds warm up / open singles at bonfire, year 2016 ?

Nationals in Colorado Springs 2016/ 4th in expert doubles because my partner at the time bailed to go get laid instead of win
a once in a life time national title.... so lame

Colo state Senior singles 2017 / 2nd place
Ray gun promotions/ Super singles 2018
Colo bash
/ The big DYP
/ goalie war 2019
Colo state/ senior doubles 2019

Plus domination in 7 locations throughout the state in a span of 16 years starting with Scooters in Greeley, includes study hall in Evans, FortCollins to Longmont , Aurora to Lakewood

And that is from what I remember, for im sure there are other results that dont ring my bell..

Well....so I truly wonder who else in Colo has that stretch of a record in this state alone?

The proof that my freestyle can dominate is in the proof of the pudding!

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Wednesday, March 25, 2020 1:56:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#55 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 12:01:09 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

This is another thing that unfolded at times in the north. .. I would catch a few TDs cheating the draw, they would place me with a low level player in a DYP, one they would think i would not win with..or the first round would be a good player, pimp, rip, or pros that would come from the metro to bump me out early, or a great player they would bring... this would go on for weeks at a time, 2-3 sometimes 4 weeks at most, because after awhile it would be obvious the TD is stacking the bracket, on a week they didn't want the jedi to win.
But on the other side of the coin, it didnt matter who I drew, I was getting in the money most of the time.
Then after awhile like a year, I had won many times with every head of the house week after week, during the life of the location. Or locations!
I can go back as far as the Golden Cue. I did not dominate there, but when I would step out to play, I was in the money alot, and players noticed it of course...... ..

does anyone have any idea how many times a TD has handed me the money from the finals etc. This includes all locations I have ever preached about all these years.

Pickle and Princess hated me every weekend I played, they tried so hard to keep me from winning the dyp and of course my specialty the jedi freestyle signals...they went for broke to go as far as cheating me in game count v/s what set it was. Because they didn't want me to win that one night of oct Friday the 13th...
I blew up and went off, and we that know the story know that story well, its written in my story of rhyme and reason, written on this very forum..
Later on came the Ruler of the North series, so we have here an underlying motive of ripping jedi of his northen title.
the bottom line in the nut shell, I have been through the most crookedest dealings, than any player ive known, when it comes to this game and the self made, self taught freestyle I play... now days I am left laughing!

Maybe continued ?????
Not sure yet

Edited by user Wednesday, March 25, 2020 12:36:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#56 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 12:58:07 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Here check this out.
Ray and I won a title and a spot on a USA team for a world cup.
This event may not unfold now because of this pandemic. Does that change or take anything away from the meaning of the title?
Answer. .............?

After all its only a name, and the location could be barred in France.

So what is left Is the meaning of the battle of the caliber of the player base, and that is what makes this game go around above all else

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Wednesday, March 25, 2020 12:59:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 1:28:46 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Here check this out.
Ray and I won a title and a spot on a USA team for a world cup.
This event may not unfold now because of this pandemic. Does that change or take anything away from the meaning of the title?
Answer. .............?

After all its only a name, and the location could be barred in France.

So what is left Is the meaning of the battle of the caliber of the player base, and that is what makes this game go around above all else
This world could be shutdown way into next year or longer, is that going to make anyone's game lesser than what it is now, or what it could be in a year or two from now..?
Well I tell you all, its not going to effect my game caliber, because I dont rely on the tour, worlds, Vegas, or anywhere else for that matter... my game will continue to flower out, for freestyle has no barriers short of the opponent's defense...hehehehahaha

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Note to all
I kinda apologize for always trying to be the teacher, but then again not really since I'm the only one out there that makes sense in this game, plus thats just what I do anyway...

Jedi

Edited by user Wednesday, March 25, 2020 1:30:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#58 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 1:50:34 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Well that should give you all some foosball Table Soccer food for thought!

Till next class on my session thread next door

Happy ball smacking, after all that's what I do...! Seriously!

Master jedi ROTN teacher
Jedi-Ruler  
#59 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 7:03:44 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Here is another thing ive delt with in the past, and also as of late since grumpy jacks, the name was changed to protect the innocent...
If the ball shot on goal hits the inside top and side of goal that is past the field line drop off, and comes back out in play.. is for sure definitely a point, it does not always need to hit tin and out to count, the flat sides and flat top is the inside of the goal...
Thats box BABY!

Master jedi ROTN teacher
Jedi-Ruler  
#60 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 2:54:09 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Now even I as a teacher in this game, went as far into an idea as

Your Offense Is as good as the opponents defense allowed it to become!
Their Defense is as good as your offense allowed it!
Your Defense is as good as their offense allowed it!
Their Offense is as good as your defense allowed it to become!

Its a crazy equation but there is sense in it.

Because your shooting percentage really depends on how well they block the goal, so defense can dictate offensive percentage.

Their defense on the table is as good as your offense on the rods.

Your defense is as good as they shoot and score.

Their offense is as good as your defensive wall allows them to score.

Defense wins championships, so their passes and shots are as good as your defense allows it.

Continued

Edited by user Thursday, March 26, 2020 2:59:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages<123