May 18 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
victor  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:46:13 AM(UTC)
victor

I thought this was pretty interesting and I'll probably pledge some money. But I thought it would be cool if we could collectively pitch in money to get NYCFoosball.com in the credits.

https://www.kickstarter....mentary?ref=thanks_share

If everybody agrees to donate all the winnings from 1 tournament I'll match it, which should get us close to the $300 needed to get an "On Screen Thank You"

OK 17 days to go.

Let me know what you think.

Edited by user Friday, July 1, 2016 11:32:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

victor  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:57:03 AM(UTC)
victor

Looks like we'll be able to kickstart the kickstarter to get our name in the credits of the movie.

victor  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:00:13 AM(UTC)
victor

Thanks to everybodys support we Kicked it.

I hope it gets funded.

Edited by user Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:04:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

wil0567  
#4 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2016 7:58:56 PM(UTC)
wil0567

I am

Plus , I ll be winning the next 3 tournament s

Wil
joe  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 5, 2016 7:50:59 PM(UTC)
joe

UserPostedImage
victor  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 12:50:17 AM(UTC)
victor

Almost there!!
victor  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 13, 2016 11:42:22 AM(UTC)
victor

They did it!!
victor  
#8 Posted : Friday, July 15, 2016 12:00:47 PM(UTC)
victor

They posted this video, and Terry Rue is pretty sick.

Edited by user Friday, July 15, 2016 12:02:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

victor  
#9 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2016 9:15:20 PM(UTC)
victor

That's a wrap (...for now)

Posted by Joe Heslinga (Creator)

What's up everyone!!! It has been one hell of a ride! We started in Florida almost two months ago and have been working around the clock ever since. We hit places like Baltimore, Minneapolis, Birmingham, Louisiana, Denver, Oklahoma, Seattle and more. All in all, we were on the road for about 7 weeks and met some awesome people along the way. Huge thanks to those of you who let us crash on your couches, eat your food, and constantly bother you with a camera shoved in your face. It's been a blast!

Our road trip ended in Lexington, KY where we filmed like maniacs for five days during the World Championships. We had a crew of 9 working around the clock trying to capture as much footage as possible (I think 12 TBs is enough.. right?) A HUGE thank you to Mary Moore and her IFP team (Kristin, John, Ray from IFP, Jim from Inside Foos.. and everyone else - you are all gems) who put on one of the coolest foosball tournaments we've ever been to. It was First Class all around. (also thank you to Chris for hooking us up with those sweet Go Pro brackets to film the matches!!)

And a big CONGRATS to the winners (yeah right like I'm gonna spoil the movie by putting their names here), but let's just say the weekend was full of excitement and we couldn't be more thrilled to start cutting everything together.
Which means now the real work begins. We will be filming a bit here and there to do follow ups with the cast, but the bulk of our filming is done and now we get to put all the pieces together. It's like putting together a ten thousand piece puzzle where you only use 100 of the pieces and there's no picture on the front of the box. If you don't see me for a while.. it's because I've transformed my dining room into our editorial offices (sorry Jenn!).

Until next time.. Peace!

Joe
victor  
#10 Posted : Saturday, January 7, 2017 7:14:33 PM(UTC)
victor

Update

We are officially a week into the new year and we wanted to wish you all an amazing 2017!

To catch you up on what we've been up to, here are some of the highlights over the past few weeks / months:

- we had an terrific interview with Johnny Lott (world champion, hall of famer, author, historian, etc) and he shared some cool stories from the Tournament Soccer days and his own journey as a pro foosballer

- we've been going through tons and tons of archive footage thanks to Jim Stevens at Inside Foos and Charles Mackintosh who have both given us a plethora of videos of old tournaments.

- a good friend who has managed some big bands over the years let us listen to an unreleased track from one of his artists and it might just be the perfect song for the opening credits...

- editing has been going great, crafting stories from the hours and hours of footage we've filmed over the past 11 months. It's been great being able to relive those moments as we go through dailies
later this month we plan to go to Philly and then Florida for additional interviews with our cast

- finally, we have finished designing our rewards (pins, t-shirt, poster, and foosball) so please be sure to fill out those surveys we sent out! We are still missing a few and we need sizes and shipping addresses! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, we sent out surveys a couple months ago requesting additional information. If you can't find it in your inbox, send us a message and we will go from there!

That's it for now. Until next time!

Joe

Philly... I wonder who's in Philly.