Apr 24 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<45678>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jedi-Ruler  
#101 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 11:11:53 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

It could have been a 6 rather an 8 in the finals with a 4 point lead in the end. . all I remember was it was a even single digit, and it wasn't a 4 or a 10...

Im just going to have to reach Ray for the Logistics to know for sure.. now im second guessing myself!
Old Sweater  
#102 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 11:22:08 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Yeah, it was close. Still gets me at Facebook how many brought up Mark Jr. missing tourneys without even considering you missing some. I knew you had because you told me so.
Jedi-Ruler  
#103 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 11:28:58 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I think you're right in what you're saying.

I guess the way I was looking at it, was that first was six points, and without it I would have not been in the 6 point lead, whatever the lead was?

To close for shaving!
autechre  
#104 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 9:14:51 AM(UTC)
autechre

Jedi-Ruler  
#105 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:11:11 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Now im confused!

Say Sweater ive lost some memory as of late .What year was it that Garrett lost senior singles to that player in the wheelchair from back east somewhere?

It might of been that one where I lost to sure can block on match point ???
He shot a hesitation pullkick to end the match.. it was a match that cheez yelled oh miller after I scored a pushkick to go to next set...
I dont know
I wonder if im even going to remember that I even play this game at 65....lol

My storage is closed so I cant check my hardware for results...
Not sure but I think I may have two second place hardware trophies for senior singles against Garrett?
Good news tho, ive evened out the score on Garrett as of late..

Master JediROTN teacher

Edited by user Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:29:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#106 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:53:23 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

I sure don’t remember.
Jedi-Ruler  
#107 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 6:07:45 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

That was a good intermission, hindsight is truly 2020....

Back to our regular scheduled class.

Ok...Lets start by using the video above with my match with Garrett.

Now at the start I can make alot of judgement of my own performance in general.

I didn't play with enough spark behind my offense in general, I give myself a low score on that, I wasn't aggressive enough.
I didn't have the eye of the tiger, the will to be hungry for it..
And above all else I didn't open up and just fly with things like I should have or normally would have.
It looks like I played too slow in tempo, like I was in Garretts mode instead of my own.

So using this video match as a guided line for this era, because ive faced Garnett on many occasions since this video match,
And it took way more performance on my account to take him out of events than my feeble attempt seen above.

definitely liberating for sure, it shows me the adjustment ive made during the last few years, to what it takes to beat the best player in that division of the game. .. yeah baby!

Whats hilarious in that whole event before that video match..
Is that caliber is what got me through some matches, others I was playing alot of freestyle, but in the whitewash of things, my jedi freestyle once again got me to the finals, what more could a 35 year old expert on paper ask for..lol

Master jedi

Edited by user Thursday, March 26, 2020 6:59:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#108 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 6:13:44 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
I sure don’t remember.

Lol.... after awhile we are going to forget each others names..!

Well you know where and how to look up results. . Sorry

Im clueless in that department, im a teacher not a secretary .......hahahaha

Hahahaha hahahaha
Cant stop laughing on that one..............hehehehehe

Edited by user Thursday, March 26, 2020 6:14:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#109 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 6:51:02 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Say Chris, after all, since you know how to find my matches on video, would you like to volunteer for the position of secretary, for the jedi school of hard knox?
Can you bring up other footage of the jedi up on the board for my classroom to watch?

That way I can preach my teachings more clearly as I did above.. thx, remember Jesus loves the world

Oh I forgot to mention, if you accept this mission of secretary this forum may self destruct!
Just kidding....
basically just wanted to say that the pay sucks balls, but can be rewarded in lessons of knowledge if you pay attention....?

After all its getting old by over a year, not quite old enough yet to get out of diapers in the mental game!

Master jedi
Jedi-Ruler  
#110 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 7:17:49 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Jedis class calling secretary Chris, secretary..... oh secretary are you there?
Must be out to lunch....

When you get back to your windowless office ....................if you could find the video of the Warrior event in the Colo mountains against Daniel lueras v/s David jedi Miller that would be great. !....I think it was 2013, could you clarify please
But I think it might be locked down, but more power to you if you can find it?

That is all

Master jedi

Edited by user Thursday, March 26, 2020 7:21:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#111 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 8:06:22 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

"perfect practice makes perfect"

To practice or not to practice, that is the question?

For some players they practice, but dont get any results.
For others they dont practice, but are always in the results.

So what becomes the criteria for practice V/S no practical practice what so ever....?
What is it that needs to be practiced, or how long?
When is it the time for practicing?
Does one practice alone or in group sessions?

The thing about practicing ( or what I call training ) is you either get benefits out of it or nothing at all, and that would fall on your own shoulders on what you are practicing on, or who is training with you...because in this game if someone is better at it, the lesser player gets better through time, it comes from the nature of the game.
But what you train on is the key in reaching another plateau ( in what I call self trained caliber ranking ) going to the next rank in technical ability on the table.

Example:
If a rookie leveled player stayed home, and trained on the right things on his own table 6 months to a year, maybe longer for some than others. But none the less he practices well and gets the right benefits out of his table time.. now his training for that time has taken his game caliber to the next rank, ready to compete against amateurs, and takes a amateur title at a world championship.

Meanwhile his points go up just abit, and hes still a rookie in points, but the reality is, his caliber level on the table is at a amateur leveled rank now, and hes not to far off from reaching the next expert caliber in technical ability on the table, because he can beat expert players off and on in the mix at the local weekly events...

This same idea works for any player of any rank...
Plus this is the same thing that I did through out many many years, without being competitive for the most part, because I did play in some dinky arcade events, which was how I got the ideas of what to write about in my beginnings, but I studied burning the midnight oil for years, before I entered my first Tom Spear tournaments in Littleton that ranked me an Expert right out of the gate..
So yes, a player can reach any rank to master without a tour pass..!
You can train at home..useing the jedi school of hard knoxs 101...lol

But really I would assume and beleave that what you practice on, is for sure, just as the most important thing you do on the table, besides using what you trained on going full out in competition against others.. This goes for training for a winning attitude as well.
And yes attitude is a key factor in winning, for its not just the physical part of the game that is a winning trait in a player, its also the emotional factors as well, that intermingles with the intellectual force of the player..

For myself personally, when I would train for up coming events, I was on the table for 2-3 days at a time.. eat, take power naps, crap, piss, shower, toke, and get back on the table for hours on end.
But what I trained on was the every thing that makes up the elements of the Jedi freestyle, as what is know as of today.

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2020 2:30:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#112 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 3:33:30 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Pretty sad this world right now, when all I can do through out the day is post on this forum..

Cant work.. cant train on the bags, cant sparr, short of breaking ones bones that would give me this virus.
Cant go to church, or bible study. Can't go to the park, cant leave from where im at, cant drive the streets unless its an emergency... im actually surprisingly astonished I can post on this forum, since It seems like the only thing open and running in Colo. ..lol

Long live table soccer, the closest personal space game on the planet...

Master jedi ROTN teacher
Jedi-Ruler  
#113 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 4:04:33 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I had a long post on practice, but lost it in the air waves..sigh!

Good Night class, stay virusless, Don't Let The China Syndrome get you down!

Till tomorrow
Happy ball hacking...oops i mean, ball smacking!

Master jedi ROTN teacher

PS.. why did the last chinese Wuhan chicken run across the street with a go pro video camera on his head?
Old Sweater  
#114 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 6:05:36 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Originally Posted by: Jedi-Ruler Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
I sure don’t remember.

Lol.... after awhile we are going to forget each others names..!

Well you know where and how to look up results. . Sorry

Im clueless in that department, im a teacher not a secretary .......hahahaha

Hahahaha hahahaha
Cant stop laughing on that one..............hehehehehe

One of the main traits of a teacher is research, if you want to present more accurate posts. Research includes results.

What are the sources of information of teacher?
Primary sources can be letters, research results, works of art, speeches, patents, and original manuscripts and documents. Secondary sources can be encyclopedia entries, book reviews, news articles, and reports.Feb 19, 2020

^^^ I found this doing a little research with my iPad. Info nowadays is at the tip of a finger.

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2020 12:05:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added Research Info

autechre  
#115 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 10:30:40 AM(UTC)
autechre

Where is the warrior tutorial that you saw in your lies? Is it hard to remember everything you saw in your lies because you see so many things, every day, in your lies?

If you asked the people in charge of your jacket to put "master liar" on your jacket, they probably would have thought that it made perfect sense and maybe they would have made that priority over the expert jackets and wouldn't have forgotten about it. How many jackets with jedi on it do you already have?

What kind of van do you have, is it an astro? Do you have a chevy astro with jose altuve's number on the side and a picture of him on the hood clutching his collar?

When you can make a 1 second video and get real foosball jedi to lie and say that a 1 second video on a tornado table is a tutorial for wall passes on a warrior table, They might might put master jedi on your jacket and they won't completely forget about ordering it for you.

Jedi-Ruler  
#116 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 6:36:05 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

The actual issue with you is your in denial of things, im telling you now like I said before in the beginning with you.
You posted a link, I went to it, and in the list of videos at the link was a warrior video..
Fist off I dont know what you look like, so how in the fuck am I suppose to know what damn video to watch, your gay ass didn't clarify what video.. I gave you the scoop of it all, but you didnt go look to see, so instead you jump to a conclusion without looking into fact.
The lie of things is all you, but you dont see that because that word is stuck on your forhead!
Grow up and get the fuck over it, move on with your own issues Chris..

Ive come to the conclusion that you don't know a damn thing about this game, you cant talk about foosball, just slam Innocent people....
Here you are trying to discredit and exploit me for what ever reason? and yet you're bringing up video etc, that collaborates the very thing that im talking about... your like pissing in the wind...so yes I play against the best players in the world when I compete, why is that so hard for you to except? or is jim the announcer a lier too..
Why dont you get on facebook and tell him that!

I also believe that you're envious of the jedi, for im doing things in this game you can only wish you could do.
So ive become your pin doll...
you will never be able to stand up to my credibility in this game.
As an example, Ray and I won a colo state title that put us in the slot for our USA team for a chance for the world cup..
The only thing stopping us is this pandemic
Now you can beleave it, or you can choke on it as far as im Concerned.

You can talk all the shit you want, for thats all it is shit, it has nothing to do with me or this game, ist just you battling your own inner head.
I am still going to teach and be a great player at the same time till my last heart beat, so that means no one and that includes you can get in my way or stop me.. you cant touch me, you cant confront me, and most off all you cant make me cower down.
I was born and raised with a molesting bullying brother, that makes what you say and do look utterly ridiculously retarded.
Ive seen it all, from being tied to a tree with no clothes on in a snow storm, from being hung up side down for hours from the basement pipes from the ceiling.. and if I say anthing my pets would die.

So trust me your waisting your time here being personal with me.
Now either get a life, or sit down and try to learn something for a change, ok Chris...
Is that so much to ask for, give me some honesty here..!

Colo Oracle
Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2020 9:15:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#117 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 7:12:19 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Class in session.

what to practice?

This could be a wide range of things, from passing to shooting to defense to transition from rod to rod, or the comnon practice of ball control.

But how to practice these tools in the game, depends on the elements used in the offensive stroke, and what effect you are acquiring or maintaining
Is it speed?
Is it power?
Is it accuracy?
It may be all above?

Fist of all things, your hand on the handle has to be in the right grip or wrist set to get the stroke to execute properly.
this is the tension used for momentum of any shot.. if your grip and body stance is not in the right set for momentum, in relation to the ball on the rod in relation to the offensive pass or shot, one will for the most part choke the pass or shot.
And second of all things, everyones unique hand size on the handle creates different momentum from player to player.
This goes for height, weight, muscle tone, and other things along the line of body alignment to the table.,

I see alot of rookie players fumble their hand on the handles when they go through the motions.
Their hand is on top where it kinda belongs, but the fingers are not wrapped around the handle right, or the hand is on top, but the twist of the wrist is wrong for what they want for the pass or shot.
I always have to remember to consider, rookies are always in that testing stage when to comes to figuring things out.
They just dont have a solid game yet because of the lack of experience.

The key to good practice is obtaining good form in all that you do on the table, but how is good form established?
This is the million mother question?

These next pages I will cover what is necessary to maintaining good form...

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2020 7:55:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#118 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 8:43:20 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Good form is anything that works ( the shot stroke was smooth and accurate hitting a split ) that meets its end.
Not only was it smooth and accurate, but fast and powerful too.

All this is all due to timing, because timing is everything in table soccer, every little last movement of it.
Body stance also playes a major role in good form, but has a very wide versatile concept to the whole topic of it (body to table stance) I can preach for days on body stance.

Example. .. I can be standing at goalie, and reach out to my shooting Rod to shoot a quick shot, without moving my feet or body forward while standing at goalie..or stand at forward, and reach back to goalie to block, or pass and shoot back.

Or the ability to move your body to the forward position, and back to goalie right along with following the ball forward and backward, back and forth, back and forth while maintaining a follow on the ball, either defensive or offensive.
This is known as the moving stance, and trust me, not many players know it, or know it well.

I use a body stance to the table where im standing in the middle of the four rods, this gives me a center stance for transition to any rod without moving my feet to move the body forward or backward.
But during transition from rod to rod, Defense does not take or need a hard hand grip on the handle to make defense effective.
all one needs to do for the most part is place a man infront of the shot without a hand on it.

But on the contrary, one needs a somewhat solid firm grip on the handles to manifest offense for the most part.
Unless a shooter hits a sitting rod and stuffed himself...

I hear this alot from people about the game. " I just dont have the snap in the wrist to play foosball"!
Hahahaha, to funny, if they only knew it has more to do with their ankles.!

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Topic continued ↓↓↓

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2020 9:35:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#119 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 10:23:04 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

I have spent alot of years dissecting the body elements that are manifested on the table, that creates good form, precision, speed, power, accuracy, smoothness, and many more elements along the way.

The main factor for having good all around form is balanced hand grip on the handles.
The thumb section of the hand should be on the top half of the handle, with the exception of a rollover that is.
Anything other than a wrist set the thumb is on the top half of the handle.

The hand can sit totally on top the handle as in a closed handed shot, or the hand can be underneath the handle as in a open handed shot, it doesn't matter, the thumb is on the top half of the handle, there is a reason for this, because the thumb is the guide post of the open and closed hand grip... if you dont think so, tape your thumb to its side and do anything you normally do.. warning!.... dont exspect things to go well...lol

Continued

Edited by user Friday, March 27, 2020 11:47:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#120 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 1:44:35 AM(UTC)
autechre

I don't want to come here more than 20 times a year, scuttlecunt. Just admit you lied to me 130 times and i will leave and i will mail you a Versace Felching Straw for you and the boys.

I don't care if you are fucked up, i hate liars and you are a MASTER.

But bitch, maybe if you practice your bounce pass 8 hours a day for 8 years you won't be gay anymore.

9 Pages«<45678>»