Apr 19 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<6789>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
autechre  
#141 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 10:57:29 PM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: Jedi-Ruler Go to Quoted Post
All you have to do is pussy up the video online of Daniel lueras and the Jedi, and start your learning from there, you found one video, see if you can find two.

Its on a warrior table, that event was the first time ever on that style table, my performance was impressive to say the least...
Remember.. its a match with actual moving men on the other side; with an actual opposing Force of two players will to win, not the same as a Tootsie Roll tutor video.

Ill know if you watched it..¿

Now heres the video you need to figure out how to find..
The last two sets of the double dip in the senior doubles event at Colorado State last year.
Against an up to date pro Master team..

That video shows everything I do as a forward and some, for its all there on video.
The serpent, the straight Deadman, the tomahawk, the hatchet, the Whirlwind, the shots nobody else does in competition except for the Master jedi..

☆☆☆☆☆Remember that video also is against real live players. There is no rehearsing, or cutting footage to show the best shot☆☆☆☆☆

not some fake footage of some shit, that shoots on a non moving defense like in a one
second video that was of someone else doing..

Find those videos and put them on this chalkboard Chris, and ill use them so you can understand what im saying, otherwise I cant help you..

After all Chris, putting all this bull shit aside... if you weren't curious about the whole thing, you wouldn't be here..

But on the spiritual end of it, I'm sorry to tell you, but you're cursed to be stuck here on these forum pages, you couldn't leave this form if you wanted to, you will always be destined to return to my classroom, and since you don't believe me, just give it a little test.

Try has hard as you can, not to log in on this site for maybe, like 1 month.. na thats to hard for you, something less like 2 week's, you can't do it!
You will go crazy not being able to know what's going on.
But like I said, I mentioned the same thing last year around this time. And look Chris your still here stuck on these pages a year later, just like I said you would.

This is why im the Colorado Oracle, I know things!

Master jedi ROTN teacher

It is impossible for you to be better than me at any sport.

You just lie, lie and lie, you should be in prison getting your face fucked.

Have you been in prison? Or county? Did you get fucked? Do you flirt with fat strippers named Jabba the FUck?

Have i used that before? My memory keeps getting worse.

What video are you talking about? Can you even answer a question without fucking it up and talking like a fag?

You talk like a fag in yout sleep don't you? You avoid the best players. It is obvious to anyone that doesn't flirt with fat strippers.

autechre  
#142 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 11:54:57 PM(UTC)
autechre

Oh, i forgot, lol, moving defense and editing videos and the videos are fake?

Lol, why are you embarrassing yourself further.

Try to remember this part: You can't do anything in any video i make one time on any defense, on no defense, with the men down, with the men up, with the men with that steroid lipstick you use in the dicksucking olympics, with the men off of the table, with your imaginary friends playing defense.

I guess you could do something but it would be slow and you wouldn't ever show it, you could practice the same pass 8 hours a day for 8 years and then i practice the same pass, only after you have practiced that pass for 8 years, for 2 days and mine will be better and i will have more options.

Remember this also, you are like the dumbs that get on terry rue's videos on youtube and say the men are up so it isn't impressive and they have seen people do it better.

You are like them.

You avoid the best players in the world, you have barely played anyone in 47 years.

There is no coming back from this, you aren't winning anything against me, not the internet, not foosball, nothing.

Just admit you are huge liar and a huge fagtalker and you will feel better, you will feel so much better.

Don't you want to feel better?

Are you scared that if you break down and admit this giant beanstalk of guilt that you won't be able to go to another bar tournament in denver ever again?

Cunt, just do it, people's mems are so bad that they will mostly forget what you were in about 2 or 3 years.

Just act like a nice white guy, you might play better.

At the least you won't be as gay as you have been all of this time.

Lol, you couldn't ever do that, you want to stay gay.

Heywood youpleasenotstaygay.

that is your new name
Jedi-Ruler  
#143 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 1:09:20 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Whats wrong chris are you crying again, dont like the taste of your own medicine?
Your visuals sound like the Saturday morning cartoons with the road runner... beep beep. ...lol

Back to real reality....You have no video on you, you own no titles, you dont compete..

I do all that plus more..

If you think your so bad ass of a player, come to Colo this year and give It your best shot.. that is if the state is open at that time for a state championship, but I dare you to come to colo to compete!

You can claim all the shit you want, you will never step up to prove it against me, your to scared of me, instead you thump your chest like a monkey infront of a screen.. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Remember last year you underestimated the Jedi, blah blah this, blah blah that. So look what I did, Ive won 3 colo titles since then.
The big DYP, goalie war, and that was a tough event... and also a senior doubles title to go with it, against the best world based players in the game, what have you done in the last year?
Not a damn thing except being an Imp!

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Jedi-Ruler  
#144 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 1:18:19 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Im talking about your video being fake you moron. Its not you, you lied. .. anyway the video was edited and poorly done.

My video is the real deal, shooting against a real player..

Your retarded if you dont understand that?

Jedi-Ruler  
#145 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 2:11:25 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

you're delusional Chris if you THINK your winning anything here, there is nothing to win here, its just you thinking that there is some prize

I never was in any competition with you, there were no prizes here, no trophy, no money, no title, no laughing from others to build up your ego, no pat on the back, no nothing...you choose to create chaos, thats your nature, your evil!

The only time for winning anything or losing anything is on the table, everything else has no credibility when it comes to words..

If you weren't such a dick sucking cock to people, this forum would have more players chiming in, but of course you choose to murder that and be a cunt your self along the way...so I created the master plan, and your pussy hurts over it..

You just need to face the truth that your a total fucking piece of shit of a human being..
In all my days I have never seen such a fucking low life as you, you are TRULY sick in your head..
How someone hasn't killed you yet is beyond me?

But none the less your here, and that you haven't figured out yet...hahahahaha

I own you!

Edited by user Monday, March 30, 2020 2:22:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#146 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 2:10:36 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

back to our regular, regular scheduled class...

Ball control...the factor of rank:

Ball control is the back bone to everything you do on the table, from tic tac to shooting, from anything else in bettween in ball movement. Its all about tracking the ball, feeling the ball on the foot of the men, and observe what it does. Either the ball moves as you intend, or the ball leaks off course and you have to regain control of it under your rods
These moments of ball control are always in effect , always active. The better the players ball control becomes, the higher their game level becomes. In other words, the players rank is defined by their ball control in general.
There are other ingredient factors, but ball control is the main root for rank.

Ball control is also used in defensive blocking... I know I know, you all are thinking, how do you control the ball if you don't have possession of???
Well....you block in such a way that you get possession of the ball, contrary to the ball bouncing off your men and going back to the shooter. If you used your men right, you just controlled the ball defensively.

Even during the stroke of a pass, clear, or shot, you are still controlling the ball.

Now another factor that comes into effect, is there are times a player is left just chasing the ball everywhere, and they just cant quite get a good grip hold on the ball, everything for the most part is working against you. This is when the ball is controlling you instead of you controlling the ball.
But the #1 ingredient for control ability is the skill to pin the ball at a moment's notice, its either a back pin or a front pin that is the boundary control line underneath each rod. Without the skill to wedge , or the foot higher on the ball to pin the ball, then the player will lose the ball considerably and turn it over.

The movements of ball control has many many many variations to the skill of control.
although the control is limited to the boundaries of each man on each rod placed in their perspective places on the table.

in other words, if you were to switch the back goalie rod to the front position, and the front rod to the back, then the ball control would change for those two rods, your defense changes as well, because the men are spaced differently on each rod...
this means, most of all your shots on that now switched rod Is thrown off line..!
Not all, but most like a deadman pull shot, or like a square off Tomahawk, or a hatchet.

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Monday, March 30, 2020 7:36:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#147 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 8:24:24 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

The standard basic movements that make up all ball control on any rod are not that many, but the variations within the time of posession could be made endless with these basics. The goalie position has way more variations in ball control than the forward rods, since this position can teeter totter juggle toss the ball back and forth
Here im referring to single rod control for now

Tic tacing
Wall bouncing
Pin tossing
Veering

Pin tossing and veering is the combination of the two when tossing a pinned ball to another man on the same rod. the veer is the bounce from the side of the foot, that veers the ball forward or backward from the center line under the rod. Generally a pin catch is made out of a veer maneuver.

The tic tac and wall bounce work in unison togeather, just as the pin tossing and veering work in unison togeather.
The tic tac and wall bounce work the ball under the rod.
The pin tossing and veering work the ball on the boundary lines.

And when you get the feel of the basics, then thats when the magic happens in your ball control, for there are countless variations at hand.

Continued

Edited by user Monday, March 30, 2020 9:38:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#148 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2020 5:18:08 AM(UTC)
autechre

you're delusional Chris if you THINK your winning anything here, there is nothing to win here, its just you thinking that there is some prize

I never was in any competition with you, there were no prizes here, no trophy, no money, no title, no laughing from others to build up your ego, no pat on the back, no nothing...you choose to create chaos, thats your nature, your evil!

The only time for winning anything or losing anything is on the table, everything else has no credibility when it comes to words..

If you weren't such a dick sucking cock to people, this forum would have more players chiming in, but of course you choose to murder that and be a cunt your self along the way...so I created the master plan, and your pussy hurts over it..

You just need to face the truth that your a total fucking piece of shit of a human being..
In all my days I have never seen such a fucking low life as you, you are TRULY sick in your head..
How someone hasn't killed you yet is beyond me?

But none the less your here, and that you haven't figured out yet...hahahahaha

I own you!

Lol babydick, just admit you were so gay that you waited a week not knowing how to answer the easy question and came back and lol, said it was a tutorial on a warrior table.

Did you say something about being in the army? Something about having some army stuff in your van? Did you get that stuff from a pawn shop or steal it from some poor prick that was in the armY?

Is your name on any of it?

Did you ask them to put "rambo" or "master rambo" or "i am like rambo with a knife" on the shit?

You avoid the best players and say you play the best players.

If it didn't mean anything then why did you lie? Was it reflex or was it your gay pride wouldn't let you say "no"?

I know the answer, it as both.

You fagtalk to yourself all day long.

Jedi-Ruler  
#149 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2020 11:28:43 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Reminder to all students... As I mentioned in your pm last week. My teachings on this forum ended last night.

I should have the new colo forum up and running soon Not sure when ? as im trying to contact and gather certain people on the matter.

There will be some changes made in the log in, first you will have to sign in first on the forum before you receive a 6 digit code by email, without it you can not log on the site..

To be a member you will need to reach my email that I left on your pm's..... this process eliminates unwanted log in's

This New Colo forum will be a private web site only..

Colo Oracle Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Tuesday, March 31, 2020 11:32:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Old Sweater  
#150 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2020 12:35:31 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

I’m staying here with Levi and freedom of speech. Plus easy youtube posting.

Jedi-Ruler  
#151 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2020 9:19:11 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

The imhoff septic tank puts out to much odor of human waste.. It fits him perfectly like stink on shit..

Dont worry Sweater I Still ♥ you... im not throwing you away like others do, im an adult!

Master jedi
autechre  
#152 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2020 5:13:47 AM(UTC)
autechre

Just say you are sorry to everyone for all of the lies. If we believed more than 2 out of every 10 of your lies, we would be cunts.

Admit you don't have any students, admit your students that don't exist haven't messaged you and the website that doesn't exist, doesn't exist.

YOu are just going to lie and lie and keep saying there is a website and you have somewhere between 13 and 434 students learning from you.

Go ahead, say it right now, your students that don't exist are learning so much.

The website that doesn't exist is going to go viral.

Tell us they all call you master jedi and they skip school so they can practice what you teach them.

You type your teachings to teh students that don't exist because video isn't as good as you typing your wisdom and instructions.

Tell us the spurs and the patriots have been coaching through typing everything and they don't use video and that is why they have been so good the last 20 years.

Tell us why you don't need to play in open events but since you are a jedi and an oracle and a ruler of the north that you play the best players without playing the best players.

Tell us how you play the best players in the world but you don't go to the biggest tournaments because even though it doesn't make sense, you are a master jedi and you already know everything and you haven't ever won an expert or semipro event in 47 years because you don't want to because of because.

Tell us that you should be ranked master because you are losing on purpose in expert events because of because and the system is unfair to you.

Tell us the system is fucked up because the system should be smart enough to know you are losing on purpose and it should use it's eyes to see your pro master caliber game.

Tell us to buy the system some better glasses. I agree with you on that one, the system really should be given better glasses.

Please explain to me how the system is broken because when the system is watching worlds, it should really be watching you in a bar in colorado.

You are the oracle, don't you get a long with the architect? Is the architect upset that you are smarter and have a pro master caliber game so the architect wrote the system to be dumb and not give you the ranking of master jedi?

Most importantly though, and i am going to ask you this question in CAPS

WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT BETWEEN TOM CRUISE IN COLLATERAL AND TOM CRUISE IN COCKTAIL?

Old Sweater  
#153 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 7:03:36 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

I logged in as Jedi-Ruler since I’m actually the owner of the account. There wasn’t no PM’s from any students. Of course that should not surprise a soul on this board. Imaginary teacher with imaginary students with the sole purpose of spamming.
Old Sweater  
#154 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 11:45:36 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

To funny latley... for the last week since I reached the administrator, ive noticed that posts above are blank including the login name,with the exception of sweater and superman on the other threads....cant read it if they cant post anything, dumb sending a blank page, it just waists space in threads...SIGH!

Colo Oracle
Master jedi ROTN teacher

Do you actually think anyone believed this lie? Really?
Old Sweater  
#155 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 11:50:49 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Thx for the invite Shell, Had fun at the session at your shop lastnite...smoked way to much bud tho

Btw to my students. .. my PM box is full, need to clear it out before the next training session..
Ill post out a few pages on defense to give some of you some food for thought for some of you to think about in your game.

Thx all for keeping a jedi code of silence...

Master jedi

Once again I signed into my Jedi-Ruler account and there was no PM’s. Imaginary teacher, imaginary students.

Old Sweater  
#156 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 11:54:00 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

don't know why you post videos, I dont watch them, there relevant, has nothing to do with what is !

don't need anything to speak my mind, I do it myself.., dont need back up either...

Seriously, you never heard the phrase" boards, dont hit back"? .............Enter the Dragon
And you don't know that the term is, the other side of the coin means...lol

How about thinking outside the box?

First off, I dont admit to something that im not guilty of, thats weakness in its worse form, short of saying sorry all the time.
But really, if your wanting me to admit that im being dishonest, then that would be a lie..

Then I would be guilty of the very thing you accuse me of if I was to say im lying..so personally your Satan's child and you can go to hell

So since im an Oracle, this is my last post to you, im done with you..

I was always straight with you, now talk with yourself..

Jedi

Last reply to Chris huh? Another lie.
Jedi-Ruler  
#157 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 12:06:29 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Ill just pm everyone..that you can't erase.
Old Sweater  
#158 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 12:12:05 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

PM them that you’re a delusional liar?
Old Sweater  
#159 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 12:13:27 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

And really, who you think cares about you? Your imaginary students?
dethelf  
#160 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2020 3:57:44 AM(UTC)
dethelf

UserPostedImage
9 Pages«<6789>