Apr 18 2024
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
redbeardbike  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 28, 2020 6:30:36 PM(UTC)
redbeardbike

I know Tom's working on his rollover.
Jefferson has at least 1 new table (but you know he's already thinking about another one).
Vic doesn't miss foosball.

I'm working on my 2 bar and 5 bar passing. Not 2 to the 5, which makes me dizzy. Europin has ruined my slingshot timing.
redbeardbike  
#2 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2020 5:20:07 PM(UTC)
redbeardbike

Wow, that's rough.
Jimmy Produce  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2020 6:49:52 PM(UTC)
Jimmy Produce

Miss coming up to NY to play with the NYC crowd. Last time I was there was to pick up my daughter after NYU closed for the year. So we are living in Maryland now in lock down.

Since we are in the food business, I am fortunate that I am still working, some weeks at home, some weeks in the office. We have split our team into two groups to increase social distance and hopefully prevent a company wide closing. I am really proud of our team and they way that have been dealing with everything.

As for foosball, I have touched the table minimally, but getting some practice. Not enough. Looking forward to playing goalie for you again Ilya!

Wish everyone safety.

Best, Jim
RandyS  
#4 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2020 6:54:46 PM(UTC)
RandyS

Hey Ilya-

Reiko and I don't have a table, so I assume when we get back to normal Tuesday/Friday Foosball we'll be about 2 years behind everyone in the practice game. But I do watch a lot of old pro matches, and now watching a lot of European matches on Ulrich Sport and Leonhart tables.
We are both out of work for now, waiting on the world to change so we can go back to doing our thing.

Is your shop still open? Maybe you can shove a giant sheet of plexi perpendicular down the middle of the table and we can come play singles safely :P

Hope everyone's safe and having sweet dreams of double dips